Friday, October 13, 2006

Fall is coming

It's starting to get cooler now . Of course the air conditioning is working now. Did not work in September , but it is working now. Now it is cool . At least will be able to blow the warm air around with the fan in the ac fixed. Oh, well, at least the electric bill was down .

It is cooling down here in Oklahoma. Time for more crocheting and such. I got a nice wheeled sewing cart at the thrift store. It is a little scuffed up , but for $3 it is pretty good. I can get the sewing machine out and can at least repair the things that need to be fixed.

The man from work that I was making the afghan for had to leave town on a family emergency last week , so I put his afghan up for now.

I am knitting myself a scarf, knitting is good. I am still a crocheter at heart though. I got a real nice bone crochet hook in the mail today. I found it on eBay.
You can find a lot of great stuff on eBay. I have found some really great hairpin lace forks. One is about one and a half inches wide. The biggest is about eight inches wide. I have fallen in love with the bone and ivory hooks and hairpin looms. I also found some K-tel knitters on line. Follow my webshots link to see my eBay finds and some neat thrift store finds.

More later

No comments: