Thursday, August 30, 2007

My letter to Wal-Mart

Here is a copy of my email to Wal-Mart. I will let you know what thier response is.

"Hello Mr Scott.I have a comment about your stores. I live in Moore, as you can see by my info . We have a supercenter and a nieghborhood market in towm. I found two dogs and made some flyers to see if I could find the owners, I am not one to dump, or condone dumping animals. I think it is a nasty thing to do. I also think it is stupid, idiotic, anti-family,anti-community, and just plain dumb not to allow me to put up one of my flyers in the stores. If Wal-Mart is this wonderful store that cares about the people that shop there as well as the employees, I think you are really doing a s***** job of it. I worked at my nieghborhood Wal-Mart for 5 years. When I quit over a family issue, a co manager told the business comes first. Give me a break, I was standing around for 15 to 20 minutes between customers and she told me I could not go to the hospital to be with my mother as she came out of surgery. She is d*** lucky nothing happened to my mother or I would have been talking to an attorney.Well , I consider this a mild email , compared to the way I am getting fed up with the way big companies are dumping on everyone., I will await a reply from you , thank you"

No comments: