Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Multiply Post

Hey everyone,
This is my first Multiply post.

I got a new job. I will start working at the Sprint call center here in Oklahoma City on March 30..
Only problem will be , I live in Moore , OK . Moore is on the other side of the city. I have 25 miles of highway between me and work I will get used to it, but it is a big difference between less than 5 minutes to the old job and 35 minutes (on a good day) to the new one.Oh well, such is life.

It is cold today. Was cool yesterday and warm the day before. We could get snow tonight. Oklahoma has some weird weather. It can go from 90 degrees Fahrenheit in the morning to below freezing by sunset. I have seen and felt it myself. True story.

My poor dog did not want to go outside this evening. She usually loves it outside. She has a squirrel friend that teases her out back. I have seen her set for an hour watching that silly thing hoping it would fall out of the tree. Not sure what she would do if it did fall though, probably run the opposite direction, fast. Jewell is a funny dog. She is a black lab/sheltie mix with something else. She has these long legs and little body , so she looks like a puppy. She really is cute, I will get a new picture of her and post it here on my blog. She loves to chase the cats around the house. She does not realize they don't like her , that or she does not care.

Ok , well , that is enough for tonight , gonna work on the site a little then go to bed. Got stuff to do tomorrow.
bye

No comments: