Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day


Hello, got some pictures of Jeff in his American Legion outfit. We had hamburgers and brats for dinner , Sean cooked them on the grill. He is pretty good.
This is the grave they laid the wreath at. He was killed in the first gulf war.



He is Jeff and the others in the rifle squad for the 21 gun salute.



We also went to the cemetery where my grandpa, dad and brother are. Hard to believe grandpa has been dead for 25 years already. Stephen , my brother , has been gone for 19 years and dad for 15 years. Time does march on , doesn't it. Everyone here is doing good. Joe went to the lake with his girlfriend and her family.
The rest of us just stayed around here. Jeff and I did some running around , though. I got Jacob a lotus phone from Sprint for his 17th birthday. It was resetting itself , so I took it to the repair store. They tested it and the function to send information out and receive it kept failing , so they gave him a brand new phone. It was still in the warranty period. First time I have heard of one of those failing, but you are not going to get 100% with anything. Had no problems with the store or anything.

I am seriously thinking of canceling my T-Mobile account. They are making me irritated to say the least. Three of us have the same type of phone on the T-Mobile. Mine will not hold a charge for an entire day. By 12 hours after I take it off the charger it has lost half to 3 quarters of the battery charge, whether I use it or not.Sharon's is doing the same thing, hers looses most of the charge before the day is out. I called T-Mobile about mine and they were not very helpful at all , they said take it to a store to have them check it out. I take it to the store and all they did was give me a battery , and I don't think it was a new one. Needless to say , it did not work.
Only problem , all the phones are still under contract. I may just cancel the whole thing, pay the same bill I have been paying, to pay off the cancellation fees and just put them on my Sprint account, I don't pay anything for my services and the amt for others on my account is cheaper than the T-Mobile bill, plus they would get a lot more services, like web access for real cheap.

So, other than that , every thing is going ok. I dug up some of the little elm trees that sprout this spring. Put them in some pots. When we can get our own place, I will plant them around the place. I know it will take a while for them to grow , but that is ok .
Well, I will have more later, bye for now
Debra

No comments: