Saturday, August 19, 2006

Auction over

Well , my ebay auction is over , if anyone wants to buy some of the yarn , let me know , kittyquiltsandcrafts@yahoo.com.
The yarn is very soft, I have some green that I am using to make a sweater, since the wisp is sock wt. yarn I am combining it with one strand of caring simply soft white . I only have the yoke partially done , but it is really soft.
I will post a pict as soon as soon as I get a little more done.

This is a pict of a purse I knitted. I just recently was able to learn how to knit. It is still knit stitch, but I am learning, taught my self. I have been trying to learn for a very long time, tried to learn from teachers, no good. I was finally able to get the tension right , that was my problem, too tight. I have been able to crochet up a storm since I was under 10, ACCK!!!!! That was over 30 years ago. Anyway here is the pict , I made it with one strand of Homespun yarn and three strands of green wool yarn I got form a thrift store, the green was sock wt. , then I felted it. I think it came out really nice, the people I work with think it is cool.
The person holding it is my daughter Elizabeth , she did not want her face in the picture, she claims to be camera shy.

I will post some more later, the girls are going to a theme park this afternoon with their youth group from church. Gotta help them get some things together.

No comments: