Saturday, August 05, 2006

Got it set up

Well, I got my blog set up .
Stay tuned for more stuff to come.

Now, a little about me.

I am 46, and yes I have no problem letting people know how old I am, I figure you either get older or you get dead. I prefer older , thank you.

My husband Jeff and I have been married for 23 years, working on our 24 th year.

I have four kids all mine and Jeff's.
Joe is the oldest , he is 21.
Sharon is next, she is 17 going on 25.
Elizabeth is 16.
Jacob is 14.
We have many cats, they are all rescues, they have managed to find us. I have never gone out looking for a cat. I just open my front door and about onec every year and half to two years there is a kitten there. The oldest was about 8 or 9 months old. The youngest was four weeks old. I found her in a store parking lot. I really getting mad at people that throw animals away. There is always something else you can do . Take them to the pound if you have to, at least they won't linger and die of starvation.
I perfer no kill shelters but they can only handle so many animals. I prefer sterilazation. All my animals are sterilized. I sure do not want to make kittens, I could never give them away for one thing.

I work for a inbound customer service company. I do troubleshooting and billing information/payments.

Jeff, my husband , works at an Air Force base. He is an aircraft inspector/repair/maintance person.
He is in the Air Force Reserves . right now he is in inactive status. Several years ago he injured his rotator cuff while he was on duty , he had surgery this past January. He is not at 100% and probably never will be. The damage was pretty extensive. He will get to where he will be able to play catch with the kids, and that kind of thing . Being 53, though, he is not going back into active reserves.

We are hoping to move to a house of our own soon. We have been in rental houses for quite a while.

Well , that is enough for today . Soon I will be publishing picts of the kids and the cats and my crafts , which are quilting , crocheting , knitting , cross stitch , ........

Thank you for stopping by

No comments: