Sunday, August 13, 2006

Yarn


Look what I found at the thrift store! I am selling some of it on my ebay site, the item number is Item number: 180017378471. the link is http://tinyurl.com/lqc9v



Take a look at it if you would, I have kept some for myself, but I have lots to sell. It is yarn bee yarn form hobby lobby.



I am going to post some of the things that I have made. Some of them are kind of funny looking , but some are really cute, others have told me they are cute anyway.

Last night I dyed one daughters hair red, it turned out cute on her. Tonight I dyed the other daughters hair blue black , it does look really cute with her hair cut. It makes her look a little pale , but I think that is what she wanted.

Gotta go to bed, have to go to work tomorrow and the kids go to school on tuseday .
bye for now

No comments: