Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday

Hi , it is Sunday evening.
I got a surprise when I got to work this morning, ................. More Training ...........
YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I will know just about everything.
Well, I sure hope they give me a raise, because as soon as I complete the training I will become more valuable to the company and become an asset,,Uh doesn't the fact that I am more valuable mean I should get better compensation so I don't take my value and go someplace else.

Enough of that.

The kids go back to school on the 15th of August , I am ready for that. When they are in school I have at least one day of the week by myself, YEAH.

Joseph, my 21 year old , a baseball game today. He is in an adult baseball league . He is a pitcher but is in the outfield and infield right now. He hit two balls to the outfield , almost out of the field.
One of the at bats he popped out . He seems to be getting better. He loves baseball. Did not get to play in high school. He is practicing right now , and is planning on going to some tryouts for some major league teams. His dad will go with him to the tryouts. Jeff(my husband ) wants to get out out on the field with him , but cannot . He had damaged great toe joints, from big bunions. He is allowed to throw soft toss baseballs now as part of his shoulder surgery.

Here is a picture of Joseph

He is holding on of our cats. This is Felix, he is a black and white shorthair cat. He has a Tuxedo pattern. He is a very laid back cat. Not to demanding, he will let you know if something is wrong or he decides he is ready to be petted and loved on. He will sit or lay outside of Joe's bedroom door and mope if Joe is gone and Felix decides he wants Joe to take care of him.

Cats and kids and dogs are really funny about that .

Well enough for now , gotta go get ready for bed , gotta go to work tomorrow morning. Have to be to work by 8:00 am. By the time I go home at 4:45pm it will be about 102 degrees Fahrenheit .Hot and melty.

No comments: